I’m not a huge fan of turkey. In fact, I will only eat turkey if it is pared with a delicious homemade gravy or tangy cranberry sauce. This year, I decided to ditch the traditional canned cranberry sauce and try my hand at a homemade option. I may never buy canned cranberry sauce again! Not only was the homemade version 10 times better, but it was almost as easy as popping open a can of canned cranberry sauce. Check out my easy cranberry sauce recipe below.
What You Will Need:
12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
What To Do:
- Rinse the cranberries well.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar to a saucepan and heat until boiling, stirring frequently
- Once the sugar and water has reached boiling, add cranberries
- Return to boil and stir frequently
- Continue to cook until skins fall off the cranberries and sauce is at a consistency to your liking.
- Let cool
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge in an airtight container